Welcome to the Floral Care segment!
Here, with little an effort you can be able to keep your flower fresh and last longer by following our care tips. You will find all you need to know to make your flowers look fresh ….
- When your flowers arrive, remove the scotch tapes or any protective wrapping.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- According to your vase measurement trim the all stems so they can be fit. To help your flowers draw water, cut each stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!